Over the years, we have had many important visitors from Holland staying in the Royal Dutch suite. It is very similar to the Royal Thai suite in size at seventy square meters and has one bedroom, a lounge and dining area and a useful study.
The Balcony is a must for drinks and a sunset and perhaps a candle lit dinner later.
Access to the Long room is automatic and Butler service is available upon request.
- 80 m2
- Double bed
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen television with pay-TV channels
- Wireless and ADSL Internet connection
- En suite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Buffet Breakfast
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages served at the Long Room throughout the day
- Evening beverages with canapés and hot dishes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in room & throughout the hotel
- Use of Private meeting space (subject to availability)
- Complimentary late check-out (subject to room availability)
- Children visiting the Long Room must be accompanied by an adult
- Smart casual dress code is required in the Long Room. Strictly no shorts, singlets, workout attire or flip flops.